Current measures of the authorities can be found under News: Information on the Corona Virus
Since the founding and opening of the Fusion Arena, hygiene has been part of the Fusion DNA: Every employee learns the hygiene process as part of their employee training.
This page serves you as a source of information of what you can expect from us in terms of disinfection, distance and other measures. We inform you on this page about our protection concept.
Who can visit us and how? Details on the current federal measures can be found here for:
Before entering the Fusion Arena
- Hands must be disinfected (Deb Instant Foam Disinfection)
- Sick people or people who came in contact with infected people must not enter
- Employees with symptoms, or who have had contact with infected persons, stay at home
In the Fusion Arena
- All Fusion Arenas have a good ventilation system
- Keeping a distance on over 500 square meters in the lounge and in the game is no problem
- Employees wear masks
- The items, i.e. the game equipment and game objects are thoroughly disinfected after each round
- Surfaces in contact with the customer are disinfected 4 times a day
- Zones for the playing group and the waiting group are clearly divided